I'm Delilah. I am an experienced Alternative / Fashion Model and am the girl portrayed in all of the pictures of this website.
I enjoy fantasy, avant garde, high fashion and alternative photography.
That said, I am located in Milan, Italy and I try to come back home in Udine, Italy as often as possible. I can travel, and I do it.
I would like to dare in both style and creativity, to bring fairytales to life, to put all my efforts into some artsy concept and make dreams come true.
I have a fetish for latex, pvc, corsets, high heels, costumes and uniforms. I love all that's bizarre, I have a Circus fascination, I love tea parties and I am a proud nerd (yay computers!). Geeky shoots are right up my alley. I am a Computer Scientist, a Sushi Connoisseur, a Cupcake Master and a Varied Artist. I also craft cute little things for my pirate heart <3 and I draw. My favourite subjects to portray are fantastic creatures, mostly sexy women in dark atmospheres.
You can read my journal for more pictures, info and previews. Also, if you want to see more unique sets of me that haven't been published anywhere else, you can find me [and other pretty girls of course!] on Zivity. If you are a photographer interested in shooting me for Zivity, drop me an email and let's chat :)
More modelling information : MM | ModelShoot | YouTube
You can find me on : Facebook Page - Also I try to be a regular at some events, such as the Victorian&Romantic Picnic in Monza, Italy and I am an organizer of the Victorian&Steampunk Picnic in Gorizia, Italy. I am also part of "Fuori dal Tempo" group, which collects lovers of antique eras and steampunkers, mostly from the regions of Friuli Venezia Giulia and Veneto (ITALY) (so if you are interested, just click on the link and "like", so we can keep in touch).
Part of my work is modelling for (amazing!) designers. The list includes:
- La Rose Couture - Jewelry and Historical / Alternative clothing made with care and love
- Nocturnal Garden Atelier - Unique Jewelry pieces, Historical and Gothic handmade outfits and accessories.
- VioletArt: Jewelry and Handmade cuteness!
- Cunene: Jewerly and Hats from Wonderland
- VinNoir Latex: Latex Couture with sexy touch ups and lots of love
- Crinoline and Monsters: Antique styled jewellery and bizarre crafts for my little pirate heart. Art with a Lovecraftian twist.
- Alige Corsetry : Fairytale princesses and Burlesque starlettes Heaven.
- OrologiSilenziosi: Fabric Dreams for Beautiful Freaks (costumes, corsets, cosplay, gothlolita..)
- Gothic Time - aesthetic perfection. Fetish, gothic and alternative outfits.
- BlackMirror Design - Directly from London with an Italian edge, some of the most original outfits are to be found here.
- Silvana Galota
- Al Giodini - Fetish Designer
- Ska Beam - Model and Designer extraordinnaire
- Sex Sade
- the biggest Italian fetish boutique
- My Realities - clothing and accessories
- Obscure Denial / Misty Couture - alternative clothing stylist / designer
- Feronia - alternative clothing stylist / designer
- Height: 5'6" - 168cm
- Weight: 128 lbs - 57 kg
- Measurements: ask for up-to-date measurements
- Corset Size: 22" (natural waist size: 26")
- Dress Size: 42/44 eu ITA
- Shoe Size: 39 eu ITA
- Eye Color: Dark Green - Hazel
- Hair Color: Changes Often, please ask.
- Hair Length: Long/Very Long
- Skin color/ethnicity: Caucasian [white]
Movies I like, inspiration : I am dying to see "The Imaginarium of Doctor Parnassus" by Terry Gilliam.
I am not a big movie fan; however, a few movies simply stole my heart, or just have been important in developing my imagination and my persona. So "Charlie and the Chocolate Factory" by Mel Stuart, "The Little Shop of Horrors" by Frank Oz, just everything by Tim Burton ("Beetle Juice", "The Nightmare Before Christmas", "Charlie and the Chocolate Factory", "Corpse Bride", "Edward Scissorhands", "Sweeney Todd: The Demon Barber of Fleet Street", "Alice in Wonderland" just to mention a few), "Return to Oz" by Walter Murch, "Le fabuleux destin d'Amélie Poulain" by Jean-Pierre Jeunet, "Mary Poppins" by Robert Stevenson, "The secret Garden" by Agnieszka Holland, and probably more that don't pop up into my mind right now :)